DateBook is the dating theme specially created for dating websites.
This theme was created based on the experience of world professional sites and the requests of our customers. Functions that are really necessary in real use, in practice, and not in theory.
Different subscription plans can include different features, allowing your members to choose and pay only for the features they need.
Get payments using the integrated DateBook subscription or the integrated WooCommerce extension through PayPal or Paystack gateways (more gateways are to be added in the next updates).
Page Builder support
Create any design of pages using your Page Builder and our Shortcodes.
All countries and cities are included
Online Status Indicator
Website visitors can easily see which users are online and which are not with built in online status indicator.
Private Chat messaging
This theme comes with a built in private messaging for your members to chat in real time.
Allow your members to pay in order to place their profiles in special places, such as on the front page or right under the header. Get extra revenue when members highlight their profiles with this feature.
Top status is when a profile placed at the top position (above ordinary profiles) on the search page. You can earn big income by letting your members pay to move their profiles to the top position.
Our Dating Theme allows your members to upload their photos with ease. The upload process is clean and simple making it easy for users to add Profiles.
Blur effect can be added to profile images. Members can hide their images from non-registered users or non-subscribed members. In this case, all their images become blurred.
Simulation – imitate online presence of users
Switch on the online indicators on demo profiles. Thus, create the illusion as if several users are logged in and present on your site.
Also, increase periodically number of views on demo profiles as if those profiles are visited regularly.
Responsive design is a must have for any serious online business.
It provides your visitors with a better viewing experience and better for your search engine rankings too!
Optimized for Mobile Devices
DateBook theme is fully responsive and looks stunning on any device.
All images are Retina Ready. It means that images will be shown in high quality in Retina display devices
- 100% Fully Responsive
- Create any design for all pages using any Page Builder
- Paid Subscriptions via DateBook Subscription or WooCommerce Subscription
- Accept payments via PayPal or Paystack gateways
- Powerful Search by all profile fields (custom fields too)
- Countries: all countries and cities are included
- Private Chat or Messaging
- Online Status Display
- Top and Featured statuses for Profiles
- Favorite profiles
- Blacklisted profiles
- Different Genders and Sexual orientations (already included)
- Custom fields in Profiles
- Commenting in Profiles
- Reviews and Rating in Profiles
- Favorites List
- Black List
- Friends: users can connect to each other as friends
- Watermarks on Profile images
- Users can deactivate or delete their profiles
- Detect a real city and country of user by IP
- Simulation – imitate online presence of users
- Classified ads
- Custom Login page
- Google reCaptcha in Login and Registration forms
- Restrict non-registered users to view profiles
Subscription and Payment:
- PayPal and Paystack Payment gateways. More gateways are to be added.
- Create different Subscription plans
- Free subscription for selected genders
- Restrict non-subscribed users to view profiles
- Cookies notification
- Restrict acces to Administration panel
- Profile statistics
- Ordinary profiles on Front page
- Email validation
- Check unvalidated profiles
- Verified profiles
- Liked profiles
- Upload images: set quantity and size
- Blur effect can be added to profile images
- Who viewed me statistics
- Zodiac sign
- Genders and Sexual orientations
- Phones and Websites
- Social share buttons
- Custom code in Header and Footer
- Google Fonts
- Retina Ready
- Widget Ready
- SEO Friendly
- Easy installation: install, save, ready to go
Design and Style Features:
Set your styling: different layout, colors, shadows, sizes, borders
- Header background image
- Different Logos for Front and other pages
- Top menu
- Primary menu
- User menu
- Search form
- Profiles on Search page
- Featured profiles
- Top profiles
- Mozaic of profiles
- Images sizes
- Chat window size
- Featured profile
- Related profile by city
- Related profile by country
- Register / Login
- Latest profiles
- Latest posts
Access to Demo Administration panel
Check all of the features on our Demo Website. Click on the link below.
The following assets used:
- Material Design for Bootstrap
- Font Awesome
- Engagement – Brian J Bonislawsky DBA Astigmatic
Images and Icons
Version 4.4.0 (11 June 2020):
- Fixed: after uploading an image in chat it was displayed as broken. - Fixed: deprecated function get_translated_cities caused an error. - Fixed: blocked users could still send messages. - Fixed: default subscription by default did not work if WooCommerce was selected. - Fixed: css styles in Featured and Top profiles fixed. - Improvements: some small improvements and bug fixes.
Version 4.3.9 (7 June 2020):
- Translated: all countries and cities have been translated into 5 languages: French, Turkish, German, Spanish, Italian. - Improved: Subscription functions improved and some bugs fixed. - Added: now user must upload his photo before using a website. User will be redirected to the Photo Upload page. - Added: on the profile page, some fields like phone, website can be set to be visible to admin only. - Added: Emoji and image upload possibilities have been added in chat. - Improved: Chat has been improved, new options added. - Added: Word Filter (Blacklisted words) added. Prohibited words can be replaced by * sign. - Added: Email notification can be sent again to user about unverified email address. - Added: Profile name can be defined as Name, Title, or Username. - Added: Favorite icon added to profile on the search page. - Fixed: encoding in chat was wrong. Some specific symbols in text were displayed incorrectly. - Fixed: some fields on Friends settings page did not get translated into French language. - Fixed: IP location detection function returned an error after empty response from online IP providers. - Fixed: time format displayed incorrectly on classifieds page fixed. - Fixed: Blog categories page displayed wrongly all posts, instead of by category. - Fixed: Migrate tool did not transfer photos and genders from BuddyPress to DateBook on some servers. - Updated: blueimp Gallery files (css and js) updated up to 2.44.0 version. - Fixed: some fields on Privacy page could not be hidden, even after admin set them as hidden. - Fixed: some design and style fixed.
Version 4.3.8 (29 April 2020):
- Improved: language dropdown menu. Now it retrieves list of activated languages from database instead of files. - Added: more sample language files added, for easy translation start. - Fixed: when selecting a free plan in WooCommerce, billing email error occurred. - Fixed: search form after selecting country back displayed blank page. - Fixed: time of Top and Featured statuses displayed UTC time, instead of local time. - Improved: IP Location function improved. Now it stores retrieved information in cookies. - Fixed: some WordPress time format displayed incorrectly. - Fixed: primary menu background colors, more color options added. - Fixed: Blog content design fixed. - Fixed: pages for Brizy corrected a little.
Showing latest changes. For the full list of changes see here