INFRA Magazine, pixel-perfect design and easy to use admin panel makes this WordPress theme one of the best in magazine business.
INFRA is a clean, responsive WordPress theme suitable for blogs, magazines, publishing or review sites. It also features a rating system. It uses the best clean SEO practices, and on top of that, it’s fast, simple, and easy to modify.
We offer great support and friendly help!
INFRA Theme Features
- Visual Composer
- Build your own homepage using the powerful Orange-Themes homepage drag and drop builder
- Fully responsive design
- Custom Background Images or colors
- Custom Sidebar for every post or page
- Secondary menu navigation has drop down capabilities
- Mega menu with Trending articles system
- Sticky Sidebar
- Choose from seven featured Image styles: Standard, Standard no-crop (for portrait photos), Full-width, Half title/image
- Boxed and wide layout
- More than 500 retina icons
- Bootstrap row/col Grid System
- Widgetize sidebar & footer area
- Custom Logo Upload
- Free Google fonts
- Ad system with 468×60, 300×250, 125×125, 728×90 banners
- Designed with valid HTML5 + CCS3 code
* WPBakery Page Builder update * Other minor bug fixes
* WordPress 5.0 Comparability
* Visual Composer update * Other minor bug fixes
* Visual Composer Update
* Fixed home grid block layout bug
* Fixed post option style issues in back end.
* Visual Composer Update * Added Infra extended shortcode * Fixed PHP7 notices * Fixed menus section layout bug * Fixed homepage builder disapearing on some pages. * Other minot bug fixes
* Visual Composer update
* Fixed color picker in category edit page.
* Added Sticky Menu
* Added main slider block
* Added 2 new news blocks for page builder
Suggestions for future updates?
If you have a suggestion that you think would improve the theme, please leave a comment with the details and it will be considered.
Images Used In Demo
The copyrights of all images belong to the creators of the images. None of these images are included with the theme nor are they available to import with the dummy XML file.
You can view an example of documentation here: http://infra.orange-themes.net/documentation/