ROUA is the latest must-have WordPress portfolio theme for freelance artists and creative agencies. It will fully satisfy the needs of any graphic designer, illustrator, photographer, and is sure to create a trendy online presence. It is a simple yet fresh and easy-to-use theme suitable for any kind of creative work.
Awesome minimal look on mobile devices, it can be up and running in a very short period of time! It is not just responsive, but designed with the highest functionality in mind. Still, ROUA manages to retain a certain “unique feel” that is simply different from everything else.
Some features of ROUA
- NEW in v.4.0.0 – Revolution Slider on pages
- NEW in v.4.0.0 – Auto Update for the theme with the official Envato plugin
- NEW in v.4.0.0 – Better optimization for speed
- NEW in v.4.0.0 – Custom header image for desktops, tablets and mobiles
- Very easy to use
- Very customizable
- One-Click Demo Install – now you can install the theme like in our demo with just one click.
- Bootstrap 3.x framework
- Redux Framework Backend Panel
- Portfolio Post Type – make it very easy for you to add your projects and showcase them in a beautiful way.
- NEW: 2 types of MENUs – check it here
- Video Support – add videos for your pages or portfolio projects.
- Custom Page Templates – create all pages with 1 or 2 clicks.
- Parallax headers
- Custom Typography – now you can modify all fonts used on the theme within seconds.
- AJAX Portfolio – improves the usability of the theme for your users.
- Isotope & Masonry
- WooCommerce compatible (v.3.5.0) – now you can sell your creative work.
- SEO Optimized
- Header Opacity – now you can adjust the header opacity with an easy setting from ROUA Options.
- 100% Responsive
- NEW: Services Page
- Child Theme Ready
- Demo data included – finish your website faster starting from the already made demo.
- WPML ready
- Free 5* support – we give all our attention so our customers have a great time with our theme
- And many more…
- Danyelle – designer & art director
- Follow Media – creative agency
- Jacob de Graaf – creative artist
- Lawliepop Asia – video production
If you want to show the world how beautiful is your website made with ROUA, give me a shout on vlad(at)stylishthemes.co and I will publish it here.
What customers say about us and our products
If you like our product, don’t forget to rate it with 5* to support our work.
Scope of support
We can help you with:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
We can’t help you with:
- Move the element “X” or change the color of the element “Y”
- WordPress general how to’s (please, use wordpress.org for that)
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
- Individual server issues
You can read more about item support policy here.
6 May 2018 – v.4.1.5
- fixed - "Go to Top" link at the bottom of pages - fixed - Cart in header shows blue dot, no number inside - fixed - product images on product pages are bad quality - fixed - the word "Quantity" seem out of place
10 April 2018 – v.4.1.0
- updated the documentation;
24 December 2017 – v.4.1.0
- we've solved out of date files from WooCommerce; - we've updated Revolution Slider plugin;
25 July 2017 – v.4.0.9
- with the latest WooCommerce version the images from the single product had an issue and now is solved;
27 April 2017 – v.4.0.8
- Update for Revolution Slider.
15 March 2017 – v.4.0.7
- Update for Revolution Slider.
05 December 2016 – v.4.0.6
- Solved problem with Google Maps; - Solved header random jump when there wasn't images on single work page; - Metabox updated group; - Theme is working faster and easy now;
10 June 2016 – v.4.0.2
- Solved problem with adding photos in portfolio; - Fixed bugs for WooCommerce 2.5.5 compatibility;
9 January 2016 – v.4.0.0
- Added: Revolution Slider; - Added: Envato auto-update plugin; - Added: Custom images for headers on tablets and mobiles; - Improved: Speed optimizations; - Solved: WooCommerce fixes; And other nice stuff.
23 June 2015 – v.3.6.1
- Added: Custom Typography; - Added: Header opacity options;
6 June 2015 – v.3.6.0
- Added: Second MENU type; - Updated: + load more icon for portfolio;
8 May 2015 – v.3.5.3
- Added: Portfolio single videos. - Updated: WooCommerce support.
26 March 2015 – v.3.5.1
- Added: Cover image different than featured image for shop & portfolios. - Added: Enable/Disable related products on the shop products pages. - Updated the demo content.
13 March 2015 – v.3.5.0
- Added: WooCommerce support <img src="/images/smileys/happy.png" alt=" :)" title=" :)" />.
18 March 2015 – v.3.2.0
- Added: Services page. - Improved: Other small improvements.
5 March 2015 – v.3.1.5
- Added: One click demo import. - Solved: dev_mode notice from Redux Framework. - Improved: SEO Optimizations. - Improved: Backend meta-boxes show now only when they are needed.
24 February 2015 – v.3.1.0
30 January 2015 – v.3.0.0
- Improved: Child theme ready; - Added: Child theme;
16 October 2014 – v.2.0.1
- Improved: Blog image size; - Improved: Image instead of the video on mobile devices (only for the video with overlay - not on project videos);
13 August 2014 – v.2.0.0
- Solved: Problems on iPhone with portfolio page; - Added: Video support for portfolio and pages; - Added: Portfolio single next/prev arrows. - Added: Customize 2 colors of the theme - choose from unlimited colors; - Added: Option for solid color header background; - Improved: Responsiveness and mobile;
9 August 2014 – v.1.5.0
- Solved: Problems on Portfolio Categories; - Solved: Problems on Safari - single portfolio page; - Added: When the menu is opened and you click the content, the menu it will close now; - Solved: Zilla Likes plugin conflict;
6 August 2014
- Initial release;
Images are courtesy of: Mayra Monobe, Sam Flaherty and Brand Book.