Austere theme is a good mix of whitespace and eye-catching typography.
It is perfect for any portfolio, blog or digital products shop.
The theme is not overloaded with plugins and is easy to set up and use.
Easy Digital Downloads Integration
If you want to sell intangible products on your website, this theme will perfectly suit your needs thanks to full compatibility with Easy Digital Downloads plugin. You can use Sale, New, and Free badges for your products. Add custom purchase and preview links. Display related products. Enable Ajax Load More and add a custom Call to Action button on a homepage. Use tag or category filter for your products display.
Great Blogging Experience
Create posts with or without an excerpt, add beautiful fluid galleries, videos and audios to your site. Use different post layouts, optionally disable post title or other post info. The theme supports Gutenberg Editor blocks, including wide and fullwidth images in your post.
Easy to Customize
Select White, Black, or Dark-Gray colors scheme. Choose any accents colors, set your favorite Google font, upload a custom logo and use many other settings that make this theme so flexible. The live preview feature will help you to fine-tune the results with ease.
White Color Scheme Demo ↗
Black Color Scheme Demo ↗
Dark Color Scheme Demo ↗
Choose 3 or 4 Columns Grid, 3 Columns grid with Left or Right Sidebar or default Chess design for your portfolio and shop pages. Combine this with a Boxed or Fullwidth layout. Use dedicated widget areas for your Portfolio, Shop, Blog archives and single pages. Optionally disable excerpts for the grid layout. Mix this with 3:2, 16:9, 1:1, 4:5 aspect ratio, or uncropped images to present your products or work in the best way.
- Compatible with Gutenberg.
- Ajax ‘Load More’ button.
- Optional ‘Call to Action’ button.
- Portfolio/Products filtering based on categories or tags.
- Custom Badges for your products (New, Free, Sale).
- Responsive Lightbox.
- Fluid galleries with small, medium or large tiles.
- A simple and intuitive interface for managing galleries (select from media library, re-order, upload new images).
- Optional Sticky Menu.
- Threaded Comments.
- Custom Page Templates (Portfolio, Shop).
- Author, Attachment and 404 Page.
- Compatible with Elegant Line Icons Shortcode plugin.
- Compatible with Profile Builder plugin.
- Compatible with Contact Form 7 plugin.
- Compatible with SimpleMap plugin.
- Supports Latin, Latin Extended, Cyrillic Google Fonts subsets. More subsets could be added by request.
- Localization Support.
- Cross-Browser Compatibility: FireFox, Safari, Chrome, Opera, Edge.
- Optimized structure for search engines.
- Child themes support.
- WordPress 5.8 fully tested!
- Coded with valid HTML.
- Extensive Documentation.
- Friendly After-sales Support.
If you update to the version 1.6-1.7
- Now you may choose the aspect ratio for images on your site. It’s necessary to use Regenerate Thumbnails plugin to regenerate all thumbnails after the theme update.
- If you update via FTP and override old files, make sure to remove edd.min.css file from /edd_templates/ folder in the parent theme.
- Please, clear the browser cache after the update with Cmd+Shift+R (or Ctrl+Shift+R for PC).
- You may find the new Layouts section in Customizer. You may select 3 or 4 columns grid, and 3 columns layout with a left or right sidebar.
- There are new widget areas for Shop and Portfolio pages.
- In Portfolio & Shop section in Customizer, you may optionally enable excerpts for grid layout.
- In Colors section, you may choose White, Dark Gray or Black color scheme.
- If you use Tabs widget, it is moved to Austere Kit plugin, which you can find in /vendor/ folder in the updated theme. You may activate it like any other plugin.