Beautiful Watercolor – Hand Painted Creative WordPress
Beautiful is one of my favourite designs, it features hand painted watercolour graphics in 6 colours. The header options include brush strokes, clouds, large and small flowers. The main menu is a ribbon and the site is FULL of little painted floral details that make it really special. We have created a bunch of borders for your own photos so they blend seamlessly into the website design.
Beautiful WordPress theme is easy to setup and comes with a great set of features. We use the Elementor Visual Page Builder to make adding/changing your content super easy. Beautiful is compatible with the professional WooCommerce e-Commerce system which means it’s easy to start selling products in no time.
The graphics in this theme have been hand painted by our in house artist, you cannot get more unique than that! This theme is perfect for your online creative shop, blog, beauty business, florist, weddings, fashion, jewelry, or feminine company website.
I hope you enjoy making this theme your own.
Latest Update: Version 1.6.24 on 2017-06-05.
Beautiful is a creative WordPress theme that is easy to setup and comes with a great set of
features. The graphics in this theme have been hand painted by our in house artist, you cannot get more unique than
that! This theme is perfect for your online creative shop website.
- WordPress 4.8 compatible!
- Brand new easy installation wizard – watch
the video to see how great this really is.
- Creative and easily Customizable Design
- No complicated frameworks – if you need to do advanced changes it will be easy
- Some great included shortcodes (click here to
see) – including Google Maps, Fancy Lines, Banners and over 600 icons.
- Easy sidebar manager (hide/show sidebar on each page, left/right/footer widgets)
- Built in image style/decoration – make your inserted images look great with a nice framed decoration – See the demo
- Hand drawn widget styles – decorate your widgets to create that look – see demo
- Six color options included: Pink, Purple, Grey, Green, Gold and Blue. You can easily change the colors of most
fonts through the Customize menu.
- Easy Font Customizer – change sizes, colors, padding and more.
- Professional e-Commerce option with WooCommerce: example
- Responsive CSS Layout – iPhone and Tablet friendly (can be disabled as well)
- LESS files included for some of the CSS files (optional)
- Contact Forms through ContactForm7 plugin: example
- Easy theme customizations
- Full Documentation provided – check it out!
- Straight forward CSS and HTML markup making it easy for more advanced users to customize
- Default content included so you can get up and running like the demo site in no time (watch the video to see how easy it
Check out the full documentation available here: http://dtbaker.github.io/themes/beautiful-watercolor/documentation/index.html
Quick Setup Guide:
New to websites? Here are the steps you need to follow to get up and running with this website theme.
- Purchase a “domain name” (e.g. yourbusiness.com)
- Purchase “WordPress website hosting” (hosting is the computer server that runs your website and emails 24/7)
- Some popular providers for domain names and hosting are: BlueHost, DreamHost and WPengine. Generally the more you pay the faster your website will load.
- Talk to your chosen hosting provider to setup your “WordPress” and make sure it works. You should be able to login to your “WordPress Dashboard” with a username and password.
- Once you are at this point, come back here and purchase this WordPress theme.
- Once purchased, go to http://themeforest.net/downloads and press “Download” and then “Installable WordPress file only”. This will download a small (less than 20MB) zip file to your desktop.
- Login to your WordPress dashboard, go to Appearance > Themes > Add New > Upload and choose the ZIP file you just downloaded.
- After uploading the theme to WordPress choose the “Activate” option
- Follow the setup wizard steps.
- Some basic knowledge on how to use
- WordPress 4.8 or above running on your website
- The ability to install WordPress themes and plugins
We hope you enjoy this theme, we had a great time making it. Thanks!
Here is a list of theme changes:
– WordPress 4.8 and other fixes
– WordPress 4.7.4
– WordPress 4.7.3 support
– WooCommerce 3 support
– WordPress 4.7.2 support
– Fixed inserting widgets
– Better default images
– Improved setup wizard
– WordPress 4.7 Support
– New graphics
– Elementor page editor support added
– New page header options
– Cleaner graphics
– Spotify Support Added
– Fix for mobile drop down menu
– Fix installer and updated bundled plugins
– Fix woocommerce subcategory image thumb size
– Updated bundled plugins.
– More hooks added
– Blog post full and summary output on home page.
– More options under Page Layout in Customizer
– WordPress 4.4.2 Support
– Fix for WooCommerce buttons
– Flower top/bottom style fix
– Fix for banner button and images banner
– CSS minification
– Fix for child theme compatibility
– Fix for theme updates
– Fixed blue footer graphic
– Fix for changing theme colors
– Fix for blog layout on small devices
– Added grunt development toolchain
– Re-wrote core functions into class
– Plugin config and TGM via json array
– Fix for theme updates
– Building framework
– Fixed 3rd party script prefixing
– Fixed dirname / basename usage
– Fixed get_template_directory when including/requiring
– Fixed correct translating