Inucom – Insurance WordPress Theme is a fully responsive created by Website Layout. You can create anything using Insurs WordPress Theme, Home Demos, Including portfolio and blog pages. Insurs theme you can use as insurance company, property management, responsive, life insurance, health insurance, business insurance, accounting, corporate, insurance agency, agent, broker, corporate websites, travel insurance, investment, consultation, finance, health, insurance agent, home insurance, car insurance, elementor, clean theme, modern Insurance WordPress Theme or multipurpose use etc.
Built with elementor page builder, the template provides a professional and modern look, making it an ideal choice for insurance businesses seeking an online presence. Through the easy-to-use WordPress Customizer, you can customize colors, fonts, logo, and other elements, allowing you to create a unique and custom design for your website. Unique typography and fonts can also be added with the help of Google Web Fonts, ensuring that your website stands out from the rest.
- Eye-catching design
- One-Click Demo Content Import in just a minute
- Supercharged Elementor Page Builder for amazing pages with our unique magic.
- Child Theme Included
- Cross-browser Compatible: Edge, Chrome, Safari, Firefox.
- Extremely Customizable
- Images and graphics included
- 3 Home Page Variations
- Compatible with many popular plugins
- Multi Language (WPML) support
- Fully Responsive Theme
- Sticky header style
- FontAwesome, Icofont Icons, Remix Icons
- Mailchimp Form
- HTML5 Validated
- No CSS/HTML knowledge required!
- Custom Colors and Typography
- Breadcrumb Navigation
- Cross-browser compatibility: Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, Edge
- Google Web Fonts
- Detailed Documentation
- Easy to customize and user friendly
- Retina Ready (HD): All the theme graphics scale beautifully on hi-res screens.
- Professional and Friendly Support
- Lifetime and Regular Updates
Please use our support system if you have any questions about the theme, but make sure that you have read the latest template documentation.